Jean Jones, a gawky, 25-year old finds new love unexpectedly in the back of a Brooklyn ambulance with paramedic Ray Malcolm on the day the grandfather she’s never met shows up on her doorstep and drops dead with her book in his pocket. Against the advice of her family, who all seem to be stewing in their own secrets, Jean plans the funeral for Gray Jones and uncovers some tough truths about the Jones women, her failing career and a crippling inability to move on from a past relationship.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S03E21 – Maximum Security Season 03, Episode 21 – “Maximum Security”
Amy goes undercover at a women’s prison and must befriend an inmate in order to gain intel on a case. Elsewhere, Holt and the team stage a fake funeral in an attempt to catch a hit man.
- My Bakery in Brooklyn (2016) Two young women do their best to try and save their dead aunt's bakery
- Speechless S01E06 Season 01, Episode 06 – “D-A-T-E-- DATE?”
JJ meets an injured gymnast who must learn to get used to being in a wheelchair, but develops a crush on her as he helps her to adapt. Meanwhile, Ray has to think fast to impress his classmates when it comes to a "sexting" matter; and Jimmy […]
- Bridget Jones’s Baby (2016) Bridget Jones's Baby
Breaking up with Mark Darcy leaves Bridget Jones over 40 and single again. Feeling that she has everything under control, Jones decides to focus on her career as a top news producer. Suddenly, her love life comes back from the dead when she meets a dashing and […]
- The Magicians (2016) S01E01 – Unauthorized Magic Quentin Coldwater is a high school senior, but he’s still secretly obsessed with a series of fantasy novels he read when he was little, about the adventures of five children in a magical land called Fillory. Compared to that, everything in his real life just seems gray and colorless. […]