Jessica Darling – a smart, witty, opinionated girl heading into 7th grade – was never too concerned about where she’d fit in the middle school hierarchy. But before her first day of school, her older sister — the super popular Bethany, now in college—decides to help out by giving her the “It List”—a cheat sheet on how to navigate the middle school maze and rise to the top of the popularity chain. The instructions appear simple enough to follow, but, like life, nothing is as easy as it seems.
- Planet Single (2016) Original Title
He is one of the top celebrities in the country: a fast-talking TV host, who can joke his way out of any situation. Women want to be with him, men want to be like him. He is looking for a new topic to discuss in his popular talk-show. She is a teacher at a […]
- We Need to Talk (2016) Tenemos que hablar
Nuria is a young girl with a good life, a boyfriend to marry him and a parents who love her, but a problem: she still is married with Jorge. Former CEO, Jorge lives almost in the ruin together his ex boss and friend Lucas. After two years separated, Jorge doesn't […]
- South Park S19E09 – Truth and Advertising The latest news in the school paper sets the boys on a search to find their two missing classmates.
Season 19 , Episode 09 - “Truth and Advertising”
PC Principal disappears with two of the 4th grade students.
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- The Wrong Girl S01E02 – Episode Two Season 01, Episode 02 – “Episode Two ”
Based on Zoe Foster Blake's best selling novel, The Wrong Girl stars Jessica Marais as Lily, a producer of a cooking segment on a morning TV show who finds herself torn between two very different men
Great job? Tick. Great best friend? Tick. Great […]