A film about the fragility of a father-son relationship. Two characters, two generations, one journey. A search for redemption, friendship. A story of violence, betrayal and guilt.
- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu (2016) We have all lost something precious at some point in time. Friendships, loved ones, relationships, our innocence, memories even. Where does one look when something important goes missing? When SOMEONE goes missing? Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu is the journey of a son searching for his […]
- Young & Fabulous (2016) YOUNG & FABULOUS is a coming-of-age story of a group of teenage friends—Royston, Violet, and Hao Ren—who strive against all challenges and obstacles to pursue their dreams. On their journey of self-discovery, they also learn the meaning of friendship, the different perspectives […]
- Monchora (2016) It's a romantic drama with colourful characters and hint of mystery typical of Saradindu Bandyopadhyay. The film revolves around the story of a thief played by Abir Chatterjee.
- Dilwale (2015) The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. The film is a story about Raj and Meera and their enchanting relationship that travels through years of hatred for each each other. Set in a vicious and violent environment, Raj and Meera deal with the […]
- Rudra Simhasanam (2015) Suresh Gopi's character name in this film is Rudra Simhan who is a yogi who gave up all worldly pleasures by listening to the call of his soul. When he comes back to his homeland after a long journey he comes in to the life of Haimavathi.