From the beginning, stories of angels and men have captured our imaginations and have been etched into our history crossing all boundaries of culture, religion, and time. These two races have dominated the landscape of modern mythology for countless centuries, almost washing away the evidence that a third ever existed. This third race, born of smokeless fire, was called the jinn. Similar to humans in many ways, the jinn lived invisibly among us and only under dire or unusual circumstances were our paths ever meant to cross.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired June 29, 2016
- Operator (2015) When the daughter of veteran 911 call center operator Pamela, and her estranged husband Jeremy, a Senior Police Officer, is kidnapped and held hostage, they are left desperate, with no choice but to follow the kidnapper's rules: send messages through dispatch for all police and fire […]
- O.J.: Made in America (2016) S01E01 – Part One “OJ: Made in America” examines the history of race over the last several decades through the lens of OJ Simpson’s rise and fall. It is perhaps the defining cultural tale of 20th-century America, one that centers around two of our country’s greatest fixations: race and celebrity. “OJ: […]
- Norman Lear: Just Another Version of You (2016) Arguably the most influential creator, writer, and producer in the history of television, Norman Lear brought primetime into step with the times. Using comedy and indelible characters, his legendary 1970s shows such as All In the Family, Maude, Good Times, and The Jeffersons, boldly […]
- Halt and Catch Fire S03E06 – And She Was Season 03, Episode 06 — “And She Was”
Tensions rise over an offer to buy Mutiny; and Donna has a weekend alone, while Gordon and Cam bond over video games. Meanwhile, Joe has a standoff with the board.
In the early 1980s a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy combine to confront the […]
- Halt and Catch Fire S03E07 – The Threshold Season 03, Episode 07 — “The Threshold”
Joe and Ryan deal with the consequences of Joe's decision. Meanwhile, Cameron and Donna fight about the future; and Gordon has a crisis of conscience.
In the early 1980s a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy combine to confront the corporate […]