Season 02, Episode 05 – “Planks and Pranks”
It’s time for Josh’s bi-annual drink with Pete, aka. the depressed potato, aka. the most boring friend in Britain. Unfortunately for Josh, this drink ends up leading to a longer-term commitment. Meanwhile, Kate’s friend Sophie comes to stay and reveals herself to be an incorrigible pranker.
Sitcom about flatmates Josh, Kate and Owen, and their annoying landlord Geoff.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired October 20, 2016
- Josh S01E04 – Teabag and No Sympathy Teabag, Owen's friend from home, comes to stay and treats the flatmates to a weekend full of 'lad banter'. Which roughly translates to terrorising everyone with a potent mix of alcohol and sexual euphemisms. Meanwhile, Josh's friend Mike is having girlfriend trouble (mainly caused by […]
- Josh S02E01 – Bed and Breakfast Season 02, Episode 01 - “Bed and Breakfast”
Josh is dumped by his girlfriend so Owen takes him on a double date with a couple of voracious cougars. Meanwhile, an email mix-up leads to Kate breaking Geoff's heart
Sitcom about flatmates Josh, Kate and Owen, and their annoying landlord […]
- Josh S02E04 Season 02, Episode 04 - "Sex and Politics"
After an unsuccessful gig, Josh is surprised to be asked out by a very beautiful audience member. What's the catch? Josh, Kate and Owen endeavour to find out. Meanwhile, landlord Geoff faces money problems and introduces Kate to the dizzying […]
- Josh S02E06 Season 02, Episode 06 - "Close Up and Long Shot"
At a university reunion party, Josh bumps into Abby, a therapist who has spent the last ten years convinced that Josh is infatuated with her. Can he prove to her that he is not? Meanwhile, Kate meets an old lecturer who offers her a great […]
- Josh S02E03 – Cut and Dried Season 02, Episode 03
It's the proudest day for Josh's football team, Plymouth Argyle: they have reached the Football League Trophy Area Final Southern Section. Unfortunately, Owen's cousin is hogging the TV with his N64.
Sitcom about flatmates Josh, Kate and Owen, and their annoying […]