Season 02, Episode 06 – “Close Up and Long Shot”
At a university reunion party, Josh bumps into Abby, a therapist who has spent the last ten years convinced that Josh is infatuated with her. Can he prove to her that he is not? Meanwhile, Kate meets an old lecturer who offers her a great opportunity to get her photography career off the ground.
Sitcom about flatmates Josh, Kate and Owen, and their annoying landlord Geoff.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 27, 2016
- Josh S01E04 – Teabag and No Sympathy Teabag, Owen's friend from home, comes to stay and treats the flatmates to a weekend full of 'lad banter'. Which roughly translates to terrorising everyone with a potent mix of alcohol and sexual euphemisms. Meanwhile, Josh's friend Mike is having girlfriend trouble (mainly caused by […]
- Josh S01E05 – Homme & Away Season 1, Episode 5 - “Homme & Away”
When Geoff watches Josh perform an unsuccessful stand-up gig, he takes it upon himself to help him with his career. It results in a flat trip to Clacton, where The Chuckle Brothers are coincidentally performing. Meanwhile, Kate and Owen put their […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E15 – Josh Has No Idea Where I Am! Season 01, Episode 15 – “Josh Has No Idea Where I Am!”
Rebecca gets stuck on a plane with her therapist, who takes her on a surprising journey. Meanwhile, in West Covina, Josh, Paula, Darryl and a reluctant Greg come together to find Rebecca.
- Ghostbusters (2016) Erin Gilbert and Abby Bergman are a pair of unheralded authors who write a book positing that ghosts are real. A few years later, Gilbert lands a prestigious teaching position at Columbia University, but her book resurfaces and she is laughed out of academia. Gilbert reunites with […]
- Please Like Me S03E03 – Croquembouche At Arnold's birthday party, Josh, Tom and Hannah finally meet Arnold's rich and charming parents, but Arnold's coming out announcement doesn't go as planned. Dad tries to deal with Mae's revelation.