Exploitation demigod James Bryan’s massively entertaining, decapitation-fueled shot-on-video horror masterpiece about a jungle hotel haunted by kill-crazy ghosts in loin cloths, shot in 1990 and unreleased until THIS VERY MOMENT
- Sadako vs Kayako (2016) Original Title 貞子vs伽椰子
A girl, Yūri Kurahashi, after watching a cursed videotape together with her friend in a haunted house, becomes trapped in a conflict between the two murderous ghosts: Sadako Yamamura and Kayako Saeki
- Kanchana 2 (2015) A TV channel’s crew goes to a deserted beachside bungalow to stage a horror show but the place is actually haunted and the ghost(s) in the place possess the director and the cameraman in the team.
- Horror Bizarre: Ghost Hotel (2015) A couple inherit a hotel, they plan to reopen it, but they did not take into account the people who already is there.
- The Housemaid : Co Hau Gai (2016) When an orphaned Vietnamese girl is hired to be a housemaid at a haunted rubber plantation in 1953 French Indochina, she unexpectedly falls in love with the French landowner and awakens the vengeful ghost of his dead wife... who is out for blood.
- Smothered (2016) Five horror icons ditch an unprofitable autograph signing convention to earn some extra cash haunting an RV park, but find themselves being haunted instead.