John and Abby Reynolds are a married couple who have been together since their days as high school sweethearts – when John was a football hero and Abby dreamed of becoming a writer.
- East Los High S04E07 – You’re Dancing Like a Gringo Summer heats up with a wave of sexting, lies and betrayal that leaves a path of heartache and breakups, just in time for Lorena and Hernan's big wedding. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner city school in East LA […]
- East Los High S04E04 – Eddie’s Got a Heart-On Ceci’s romantic woes are remedied by sexy newcomer, Vincent (Prince Royce), while Jacob’s ego is soothed by his ex, Maya. Dance camp gets hot and heavy until someone gets expelled. Camila harbors an important secret from Jesus. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, […]
- East Los High S04E06 – Wanna Bro Job? Jacob receives a tempting job offer which could sever his ties to the people he loves most. Camila finds herself in a heart-breaking predicament and Eddie discovers something that threatens to break up the Bomb Squad. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, […]
- East Los High S04E08 – Mexican Wedding Sexy lap dances, surprise guests, and drunken fools aren’t the only exciting drama at this Mexican wedding. Meanwhile, Eddie gets fired up with the mysterious newcomer, Sofia. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner […]
- East Los High S04E09 – I Hope She Was Worth It Camila's lies begin to unravel, costing her more than she ever bargained for. Ceci takes her best shot at making it in the dance world while allegiance on the Bomb Squad is divided as the team decides between voting off Brandie or risk losing Caleb. East Los High is not your typical […]