The girls remake a legendary family video for Kris’s epic 60th birthday bash; Khloé has a hard time finding a balance between supporting Lamar and returning to her daily life; Kendall gets an amazing opportunity.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians S12E04 – All About Meme Jokes made by Rob on social media aren't taken lightly by the women in his family, which does little to help ease their concerns about his new relationship. Meanwhile, living together puts a major strain on Kris and Kim's relationship; and Kendall feels left out.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians S12E02 – A New York Family Affair Kanye invites the entire family to NYC for his fashion show, but Khloé is torn over whether Lamar can handle such a big first appearance since his accident. Meanwhile, Kim tries to keep Scott busy in hopes that he'll stay out of trouble; and Lamar meets Caitlyn for the first time.
- High Maintenance (2016) S01E02 – Museebat Season 01, Episode 02 — “Museebat” Eesha, a young girl living with her aunt and uncle in Brooklyn, struggles to be a “normal college student,” despite her family’s religious values. The Guy delivers to Leo and Gigi, a jaded couple throwing an intimate gathering for Leo’s birthday – an […]
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians S11E13 – Unforeseen Future Kim learns that her house construction is delayed even further, leaving her living situation in limbo; Scott comes back from rehab ready to prove he is a changed man; Kylie confronts Kendall about being a team. Coming Soon
- Grandfathered S01E04 – Deadbeat After Jimmy misses Edie's second birthday party, he decides to throw her a big bash at his restaurant to make it up to the family. When Sara's brother (Patrick Fischler) shows up, he brings the party to a screeching halt by confronting Jimmy about leaving Sara to raise Gerald on her […]