Growing up in a rural town filled with violent delinquents, Jack has learned to do what it takes to survive, despite having an oblivious mother and no father. After his aunt falls ill and a younger cousin comes to stay with him, the hardened 15-year-old discovers the importance of friendship, family, and looking for happiness even in the most desolate of circumstances.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired September 23, 2016
- Hellions (2015) When motocross and heavy metal obsessed, 13-year-old Jacob's delinquent behavior forces CPS to place his little brother Wes with his aunt, Jacob and his emotionally absent father must finally take responsibility for their actions and each other in order to bring Wes […]
- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu (2016) We have all lost something precious at some point in time. Friendships, loved ones, relationships, our innocence, memories even. Where does one look when something important goes missing? When SOMEONE goes missing? Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu is the journey of a son searching for his […]
- Slasher.com (2016) After meeting online, Jack and Kristy go on a weekend getaway to the woodlands of rural Missouri. While discovering each other, they soon learn of the terrorizing horrors that the forest has in store.
- Jack Goes Home (2016) After his father is killed in a car crash, Jack travels home to Colorado to help nurse his mother (who was injured in the crash) back to health. There, he uncovers long buried secrets and lies within his family, his friends, and his very identity.
- Rosehaven S01E05 Season 1, Episode 5
Barbara has returned home & for the first time Mother & Son are working together. Daniel is determined to impress Barbara by expanding McCallum Real Estate's profile within the town by offering free door-to-door appraisals.
Daniel McCallum returns to his […]