The silent witness to the life and love of Juanita. It is her sanctuary, the place where she creates dishes for her family, her friends, even enemies and strangers. Through cooking, she gets to know the people around her, and in return, reveal herself to them.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E03 – The Yolks On Them Season 16 , Episode 03 – “The Yolks on Them”
Tensions run high in the house as the teams face their next challenge, which is to make eight unique dishes using a selection of ostrich cuts. While the winners get to go to Big Bear for a zip-lining excursion, the losing chefs have to pluck […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E01 – Junior Edition- New Kids on the Chopping Block America's top 24 junior home cooks will enter the kitchen for the first time and jump right into their first mystery box challenge. Each junior home cook is tasked with preparing a signature burger and one side. The winner of the challenge will have a significant advantage and will […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E10 – A Gordon Ramsay Dinner Party The remaining 6 junior home cooks receive a special invitation to Gordon's home for their next team challenge. Each team will prepare a two-course menu for a VIP lunch, including a seared red snapper appetizer and a roasted venison loin entrée. Later in the MasterChef kitchen, the judges […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E11 Season 16 , Episode 11 – Aerial Maneuvers
The chefs pair up for a taste challenge, which is followed by a unique dinner service to celebrate major contributors to the charity Stand Up to Cancer in the first half of this combined episode. In the second half, chef Roy Yamaguchi judges […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E07 – 11 Chefs Compete The teams must create six unique dishes for former sous chef Andi; while the challenge winners spend the night in Las Vegas, the losing team makes a mountain of macaroons; dinner service has the contestants cooking for Andi's wedding reception.