An ordinary day in the megacity of Istanbul: Ten-year-old Cemo sells paper tissues in the streets, Hayat is controlled by her husband and transsexual Ebru sells her body. All three have a secret love and they do everything that satisfies their longing, if only for a moment. An authentic, delicate and unsettling story about love and death and the Turkish society at the beginning of the 21st century.
- The Bad Cat (2015) Produced by Turkey's biggest animation studio, Anima Istanbul, The Bad Cat is an animated epic for young adults featuring the unforgettably bad cat, Shero and his foul mouthed gang in action. As animals inhabiting streets Shero and his friends are after what anyone else in their […]
- Beauty and the Beast (2012) S04E11 – Meet The New Beast Season 04 , Episode 11 – “Meet The New Beast”
When Vincent and Cat discover they lost control of their secret, they finally admit it might be time for life on the run. Vincent realizes he must face his past, while Cat worries about how much they have to lose.
Detective Catherine […]
- Democracy (2015) Digitalization has changed society. While data is becoming the "new oil", data protection is becoming the new "pollution control". This creative documentary opens an astonishing inside view into the lawmaking milieu on EU level. A compelling story of how a group of politicians try to […]
- Silent Witness S19E07 – In Plain Sight (1) Season 19, Episode 07 — ”In Plain Sight Part One″
The accidental fatal shooting of a Polish teenager in an armed police operation puts the firearms division responsible under immense public scrutiny. After the inquest delivers a lawful killing verdict, the mutilated body of a Turkish […]
- Non Fiction Diary (2014) 논픽션 다이어리
What happened in Korean society in the 1990s? The film starts with the Jijon-pa (Supreme Gangsters) case. The shocking story is narrated through the discussion by the two detectives who arrested the gangsters, of details of the roundup, data screens, and the death sentence. […]