Pretty much exactly twelve months ago, the second Kraftklub album “In Schwarz” (“In black”) was released, which reached – just like their debut album – number 1 on the German charts. Since then, Kraftklub won the 1LIVE Krone for Best Band, drove with the “In Schwarz” convoi across the country, won an Echo, organized the third annual Kosmonaut Festival, and achieved Gold for more than 100,000 sold copies of “In Schwarz”. But first and foremost, Kraftklub went on several tours, on which they played countless celebrated concerts in clubs, halls and at festivals all over Germany. And because the sensual frenzy of a Kraftklub concert goes by so damn fast, there is now “Randale” (“riot”). As a remembrance for everyone who was there. And as a consolation for those who couldn’t get any tickets anymore – but especially as a fantastic record and portrait of a one-of-a-kind band in sound and vision.
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe held a press conference announcing their final tour ever, complete with a “cessation of touring” agreement prohibiting all future live […]
- Santana IV – Live at The House of Blues, Las Vegas (2016) On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, the classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas. The show they delivered combined tracks from the new album with the classic hits from the band's first three albums, to […]
- Hillsburn: A Band Becomes (2016) Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called Hillsburn. The cameras roll from the moment of their first jam and follow through a series of attention gathering concerts, leading to the recording and […]
- Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour (2016) Concert special featuring the iconic superstar as she performs in packed arenas around the globe. Featuring new hits and beloved classics that showcase Madonna's signature visual theatrics, exquisite costumes and awe-inspiring choreography. With exclusive behind-the-scenes access that […]
- My Mother and Other Strangers S01E03 A touring variety group visits the town at Halloween, but the celebrations are cut short when a local child falls seriously ill with scarlet fever. Dr Black arranges to have her quarantined, but admits that there is only so much he can do, so Rose turns to Captain Dreyfuss for help in […]