Chandu is a petty thief who comes across Satya, an innocent girl who unwittingly comes across a way to a huge amount of money stolen from a bank. While the gang that robbed the bank go after her for the clue, one member dies in her apartment and she believes she’s the one that killed him. Every one including the original gang that robbed the bank, the police and now Chandu and Satya go after the money
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired October 22, 2015
- Charley Varrick (1973) Charley Varrick robs a bank in a small town with his friends. Instead of obtaining a small amount of money they discover they stole a very large amount of money belonging to the mob. Charley must now come up with a plan to not only evade the police but the mob as well.
- The Asian Connection (2016) Two American expatriates, Jack and Sam, unwittingly steal a drug lord's money when they rob a series of banks in Southeast Asia and become the target of the gang's vengeance.
- The Killing$ of Tony Blair (2016) The story of Tony Blair's destruction of the Labour Party, his well-remunerated business interests, and the thousands of innocent people who have died following his decision to invade Iraq.
- Bodybuilder (2014) Twenty year old Antoine has made enemies of a gang of young thugs, to whom he owes money. Fed up with his scams and petty crimes, his mother and older brother decide to send Antoine to his father's place in Saint-Etienne. The two men haven't seen each other for several years.
- Two Thumbs Up (2015) Four loser gangsters devise a scheme that is eviously ingenious (or profoundly stupid): to disguise a minibus as a police vehicle to rob cross-border rucks that carry human carcasses with money inside. The ploy kicks into action one evening in the New Territories, and the plot thickens […]