Based on “Bodas de sangre” by Federico García Lorca, tells the story of a love triangle between two men and a woman. Two lovers carried away by their passion defying all moral and social rules even challenging their own judgment. The same day of her wedding, the bride and her lover escape on horseback to live their love. Their disobedience will have devastating consequences.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(72 downloads) Aired April 23, 2016
- The Wedding Ringer (2015) Jimmy provides best man services for socially challenged guys, who – for whatever reason – have no one close enough to agree to stand by them on the day of their wedding. Doug a groom-to-be, has found himself in just such a situation, but, to make matters worse, he fabricates the names […]
- Dice S01E01 – Elvis Dice, chronicles “the semi-true stories of Andrew Dice Clay, one of the most polarizing men on the planet.” It follows the comedian as he works in Las Vegas to resurrect his career while supporting his family. And his girlfriend. And his ex-fiancé. And his ex-wife. And his mother-in-law. […]
- Mom S03E12 – Diabetic Lesbians and a Blushing Bride Season 03, Episode 12 – “Diabetic Lesbians and a Blushing Bride”
Marjorie announces she’s getting married, so Christy and Bonnie set out to make her wedding a perfect day. Rhea Perlman guest stars.
- Bride Wars (2015) 新娘大作战 Mary and Jing are childhood best friends. When they were kids, they dreamed about their ideal weddings. Ten years later, on the day of their weddings, however, a mistake by the wedding planner pits them against each other, in a battle of wits.
- Green Chair 2013 – Love Conceptually (2013) Moon-hee is an attractive woman who runs an art academy after returning from the States. She lives apart from her husband who won't divorce her and enjoys a free relationship with In-gyu, her lover of long time and Professor Yoon whom she's been privately involved with for a long time. […]