Lamb, based on the novel by Bonnie Nadzam, traces the self-discovery of David Lamb in the weeks following the disintegration of his marriage and the death of his father. Hoping to regain some faith in his own goodness, he turns his attention to Tommie, an awkward and unpopular eleven-year-old girl. Lamb is convinced that he can help her avoid a destiny of apathy and emptiness, and takes Tommie for a road trip from Chicago to the Rockies, planning to initiate her into the beauty of the mountain wilderness. The journey shakes them in ways neither expects.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(41 downloads) Aired January 17, 2016
- New Girl S06E13 Season 6 , Episode 13 – Cece's Boys
As Jess tries to find a new vice principal, she discovers that she has a real problem when it comes to making decisions. Meanwhile, Cece enlists Jess and Reagan to help her recruit new models, and the guys are in for a surprise when they enjoy a day […]
- Life in Pieces S02E01 Season 02, Episode 01 - “Annulled Roommate Pill Shower”
In the Season 2 premiere, Heather and Tim recruit Clementine's eccentric folks in an effort to get Clementine and Tyler to annul their marriage; Tommy moves in with Colleen; John takes the wrong dose of his daily pill; and Jen and […]
- War Room (2015) The family-friendly movie explores the transformational role prayer plays in the lives of the Jordan family. Tony and Elizabeth Jordan, a middle-class couple who seemingly have it all – great jobs, a beautiful daughter, their dream home. But appearances can be deceiving. In reality, the […]
- Dukhtar (2014) In the mountains of Pakistan, a mother and her ten-year-old daughter flee their home on the eve of the girl's marriage to a tribal leader. A deadly hunt for them begins.
- New Girl S06E06 Season 6 , Episode 06 – “Ready”
Jess decides she's ready to wade back into the dating pool, so Schmidt prods her to take the plunge with her workout partner. Meanwhile, Cece hires a hunky new bartender, leaving Nick to wrestle with the concept of male beauty; Winston's newfound […]