In 2009 John Jones entered Nutty Putty Cave with his brother Josh. What happened next has been an topic of much discussion and controversy ever since. Over 127 rescuers responded to the call for aid, and each one has their own take on the events. The Last Descent is a story about love, life, and human connection. Ultimately it is the story about how clearly you can see what matters most when you are at the edge of life and death. Made with cooperation from members of John’s immediate family. The Last Descent is inspired by the true story of love and loss at Nutty Putty cave.
- The Last Executioner (2014) Inspired by real events, The Last Executioner is the story of Chavoret Jaruboon, the last person in Thailand whose job it was to execute by gun. A rock musician who adored Elvis, but took a 'respectable' job to support the family he loved devotedly, and then constantly tried to reconcile […]
- Danny Collins (2015) Inspired by a true story, Al Pacino stars as aging 1970s rocker Danny Collins, who can't give up his hard-living ways. But when his manager (Christopher Plummer) uncovers a 40 year-old undelivered letter written to him by John Lennon, he decides to change course and embarks on a […]
- 6 Ways to Die (2015) Sonny "Sundown" Garcia is the top cocaine distributor in the United States, which has made him a very rich and powerful man. It has also made him plenty of enemies. John Doe is just such a man. A nameless man of mystery, John lives to see Sundown not just dead, but to suffer six […]
- Transparent S02E05 – Mee-Maw Davina and Shea inspire Maura to re-imagine her past; Colton's adopted family visits, leaving Josh facing a touch decision; Ali finds herself more drawn to Leslie; Sarah tries visiting a life coach.
- Grief (2015) "GRIEF" follows the life and sudden death of Kari, a fragile honors student, who decides that suicide is the only way out. You will be shown the world of her friends and family in order to observe how one person's death truly does impact those around them in a profound and surreal way. […]