A restaurant opens at midnight until seven in the morning. Its mysterious owner and chef, simply called the “Master,” has no fixed items on his menu, but will take orders from any customer and cook up whatever they ask for. As the Master cooks, his customers tell him their life stories.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired December 30, 2015
- MasterChef (US) S07E15 – Pop-Up Restaurant Season 7, Eposode 14-15 - ”Hot Potato”
The five remaining contestants are introduced to special culinary guest judge Richard Blais - chef, restaurateur and cookbook author - who reveals the seventh Mystery Box challenge. The winner will avoid competing in the elimination challenge and […]
- The Master (2015) 师父 A Wing Chun master has to defeat 8 martial arts schools to open his own school, yet he has become a chess piece to the local power dynamics.
- Birdman (2014) A fading actor best known for his portrayal of a popular superhero attempts to mount a comeback by appearing in a Broadway play. As opening night approaches, his attempts to become more altruistic, rebuild his career, and reconnect with friends and family prove more difficult than […]
- Death in Paradise S05E06 – Episode 6 The team enter the high-pressure world of fine dining when a well-known chef is murdered in his own restaurant. Florence has one final lesson on love for DI Goodman and Dwayne gets a chance to repay an old debt.
- Burnt (2015) Chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) had it all – and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To […]