In this documentary, a Hollywood hopeful immersed in geek subculture decides it’s time to tell the world that he loves transgender women.
- Hail, Caesar! (2016) Hail, Caesar! follows Baird Whitlock, a fixer working for Hollywood studios in the 1950s, trying to discover what happened to a cast member who vanishes during […]
- Growing Up Coy (2016) A Colorado family is thrust into the international media spotlight when they fight for the rights of their 6-year-old transgender daughter in a landmark civil rights case.
- Sickhouse (2016) A group of teenagers film a live documentary on the Sickhouse legend to millions around the world. Stealth launched on Snapchat and experienced by millions, Sickhouse is a "made for mobile" horror thriller.
- I Am Jazz S02E05 – Confronted With Hate Jazz goes on a radio show but is met with one hateful call after another. Later, Jazz learns shocking details about transitioning at a transgender support group; and the family plans a surprise party for Jeanette's 50th birthday. A transgender teen girl who’s both a You Tube star and an […]
- I Am Jazz S02E07 – We Scare Most Boys Season 02, Episode 07 - “We Scare Most Boys” For the first time ever, a boy shows a romantic interest in Jazz causing her and her parents to question how she will deal with dating and sex as a transgender woman. Meanwhile, the Jennings prepare for an intense physical test as they attend […]