Leslie Caron, beloved star of Gigi and An American in Paris, is one of the last witnesses to the golden age of American cinema of the mid 20th century. Discovered by Gene Kelly when she was a teenager, she became one of the great talents in the worlds of film, dance, and theatre, still performing to this day! The film reveals a story told through the prism of a living legend who reveals secrets of her work and life- a world of contradictions, ambitions and dreams, lived by one of its most luminous personalities.
- Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman (2015) The world knows Paul Newman as an Academy Award winning actor with a fifty-plus year career as one of the most prolific and revered actors in American Cinema. He was also well known for his philanthropy; Newman's Own has given more than four hundred and thirty million dollars to […]
- Cooper Barrett’s Guide To Surviving Life S01E01 – Pilot A couple years out of college, Cooper Barrett still doesn't have his dream job, he's possibly fallen for his across-the-hall neighbor, Kelly Bishop, and he can't seem to avoid major trouble, along with his roommates, Neal and Barry. Rounding out the gang is Cooper's older brother, Josh, […]
- Cooper Barrett’s Guide To Surviving Life S01E02 – How to Survive Insufficient Funds After sales for their hangover cure are slower than expected, the guys decide to take part in a drug trial for quick cash, but their plans are unexpectedly derailed by Paul Abdul. Meanwhile, Kelly faces an awkward situation after spending time with Leslie and Josh.
- Cooper Barrett’s Guide To Surviving Life S01E08 – How to Survive Your Crazy Ex Season 01, Episode 8 – “How to Survive Your Crazy Ex”
Cooper’s ex-girlfriend resurfaces in a way that results in some serious public humiliation for him. Neal tries to intervene, but things quickly spiral out of control. Meanwhile, Kelly meets a new guy who shares her love of […]
- Cooper Barrett’s Guide To Surviving Life S01E03 – How To Survive Being A Plus One When Kelly gets invited to her ex-boyfriend's wedding in Mexico, she doesn't want to show up alone - so she decides to bring Cooper as her plus one. But when getting to the wedding becomes a south-of-the-border logistical nightmare, Cooper enlists Neal, Barry, Josh and Leslie to come to […]