Twenty-three years after her hooker mother tried to kill her in the womb Helen remains damaged psychological goods. A mindset that gets worse when she suffers a traumatic head injury in an accident. Awakening in hospital, it’s discovered Helen has a tumour growth in her brain causing her to experience dark visions, disembodied voices and the omnipresence of a strange young woman. Soon, lost in a walking nightmare, in which nothing is what it seems, and her vicious actions barely remembered, it becomes crystal clear that whatever is inside her cracked psyche will stop at nothing to get out.
- Code Black S01E06 – In Extremis Season 01, Episode 06 – “In Extremis”
Leanne must deal with the difficult decision of whether to save Tom Moreno, the police officer who helped her during her family’s accident, or his shooter, who has more serious injuries. Also, when Malaya’s pregnant ex-girlfriend, Carla Niven, […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E01 – Facing Fears In the Season 3 premiere, Mary Jane is rushed to the hospital following her accident; Paul Sr. handles David; and Helen deals with Lisa.
- Stranger Things S02E08 – Chapter Sixteen: The Brain
When a young boy disappears, his mother, his friends, and the local sheriff must confront terrifying forces in order to find him.
- Beautiful Prison (2016) Ben, a brain-damaged young man living in Mexico, awakens after a violent accident to a restored intellect and supernatural abilities, which allow him to control the happenings of his […]
- Heal the Living (2016) Réparer les vivants
It all starts at daybreak, three young surfers on the raging seas. A few hours later, on the way home, an accident occurs. Now entirely hooked up to life-support in a hospital in Le Havre, Simon’s existence is little more than an illusion. Meanwhile, in Paris, a […]