Season 02, Episode 08 – Window Vanity Dress Grace
Colleen goes wedding dress shopping with her future in-laws; Tim misreads Clementine’s niceness; Greg becomes upset when Jen has trouble staying awake after a romantic date night; and John and Matt set out to build a vanity for Sophia.
Comedy about one big happy family and their sometimes awkward, often hilarious and ultimately beautiful milestone moments as told by its various members
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired December 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 16, 2016
- Life in Pieces S02E01 Season 02, Episode 01 - “Annulled Roommate Pill Shower”
In the Season 2 premiere, Heather and Tim recruit Clementine's eccentric folks in an effort to get Clementine and Tyler to annul their marriage; Tommy moves in with Colleen; John takes the wrong dose of his daily pill; and Jen and […]
- Life in Pieces S01E16 – Tattoo Valentine Pregnant Guitar Season 01, Episode 16 - “Tattoo Valentine Guitar Pregnant”
A salesman at a guitar store hits on Clementine, which makes Tyler uncomfortable; a tattoo artist makes a spelling error on a tattoo Tim got as a Valentine’s Day surprise for Heather; Matt’s plan for Valentine’s Day with Colleen […]
- Life in Pieces S02E06 Season 02, Episode 06 - Boxing Opinion Spider Beard
John goes behind Heather's back and arranges for Samantha to take boxing lessons instead of ballet; Jen seeks a second opinion when Tim tells her she needs tonsil surgery; Joan scares Matt by hiding spiders around him; and Greg grows a […]
- Life in Pieces S01E05 – Babe Secret Phone Germs Season 01, Episode 05 - “Babe Secret Phone Germs”
Tim and Heather unintentionally make things incredibly awkward for Tyler when he brings his gorgeous new girlfriend, Clementine, to meet the family. Also, Matt and Colleen are caught canoodling at the office by their obnoxious co-worker, […]
- Life in Pieces S02E09 Season 02, Episode 09 - #TBT: Y2K Sophia Honeymoon Critter
The Shorts take a trip down memory lane when they recall John and Joan's Y2K party; Heather and Tim's pre-Sophia parenting styles; Jen and Greg's honeymoon; and Greg and Colleen's first meeting.
Comedy about one big happy […]