A high school senior must choose between enrolling at the college of her dreams and remaining at home to take care of her bipolar mother.
- Barely Lethal (2015) A 16-year-old international assassin yearning for a "normal" adolescence fakes her own death and enrolls as a senior in a suburban high school. She quickly learns that being popular can be more painful than getting […]
- Nerve (2016) A high school senior finds herself immersed in an online game of truth or dare, where her every move starts to be manipulated by an anonymous community of […]
- Karen Kingsbury’s A Time to Dance (2016) John and Abby Reynolds are a married couple who have been together since their days as high school sweethearts - when John was a football hero and Abby dreamed of becoming a writer.
- The Curse of Downers Grove (2015) The town of Downers Grove looks like your average suburban neighborhood -- but Downers Grove has a disturbing secret.... For the past eight years, one senior from every high school graduating class has met a bizarre death right before graduation day. And this year, Chrissie Swanson has a […]
- Liv and Maddie S03E04 – Haunt-A-Rooney Season 03, Episode 04 - “Haunt-A-Rooney” Maddie and Willow get ready for a Ridgewood tradition where high school seniors scare middle schoolers, while Liv has a run-in with a photographer when she attends the Central Park Spooktacular with Joey.