What would happen if we invented telepathy? A group of grad students find out, with the film touching on numerous implications. Neither studious nor frivolous, an engaging take on how technology and consciousness collide.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired August 22, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired June 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired January 9, 2016
Listening.2014.720p.WEB-DL.750MB – MkvCage
- Billions in Change (2015) The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of […]
- Castle S08E18 – Backstabber Season 08, Episode 18 – “Backstabber”
When Hayley finds herself being implicated in a cyber-terror attack after doing an old friend a favor, Castle and Beckett rush to clear her name.
- The Voices (2015) A mentally unhinged factory worker must decide whether to listen to his talking cat and become a killer, or follow his dog's advice to keep striving for […]
- Les Anarchistes (2015) The Anarchists
Set in 1899 Paris, a young police sergeant is chosen to infiltrate a group of anarchists, an opportunity he sees to rise through the ranks. However, he soon finds himself becoming attached to the group.
- Solomon’s Perjury 2: Judgment (2015) ソロモンの偽証 後篇・裁判 A group of junior high school must find out the truth of their classmate's death is he was killed by someone or committed suicide.