Tyttö nimeltä Varpu
Little Wing tells the story of 12-year-old Varpu, who’s quickly growing to adulthood, and about her mother, who doesn’t want to grow up. Varpu lives with her mother and has never met her father. One night Varpu has enough of her riding buddies and her mother. She steals a car and drives up north in search of her father, of whom she only knows the name. But her father is not exactly what she had expected. Meeting him trigger something in Varpu and Siru’s life, making them realize their role in each other’s lives, and in the world.
- Back in the Day (2016) A young boxer is taken under the wing of a mob boss after his mother dies and his father is run out of town for being an abusive alcoholic.
- Elf: Buddy’s Musical Christmas (2014) Santa narrates the story of Buddy's travels to New York City to meet the father he never knew he had. Along the way his unrelenting cheer transforms the lives of everyone he meets and opens his father's eyes to the magic of Christmas.
- Cops S28E32 – No Helmet, No Ride Lack of safety equipment calls attention to a lawbreaker; a man is spotted waving a gun around, forcing officers to search homes in the surrounding area; and suspects detained after a car crash have difficulty explaining how they know each other.
- Maximum Ride (2016) Six children genetically cross-bred with avian DNA, complete with wings, take flight around the country to discover their […]
- Jack Goes Home (2016) After his father is killed in a car crash, Jack travels home to Colorado to help nurse his mother (who was injured in the crash) back to health. There, he uncovers long buried secrets and lies within his family, his friends, and his very identity.