Afghanistan 2010: A team of U.S. Army Rangers sets out on a mission to engage the Taliban and gather intelligence when their unit hits an IED. After the blast, the platoon pushes through their fears to aid a fellow soldier who is critically injured and together they display a level of fortitude that ultimately saves his life.
- Live to Tell S01E06 – Objective Breton Afghanistan 2009: A group of U.S. Army Rangers goes after a jihadist network when their unit hits a roadside bomb and suffers multiple casualties. The team overcomes the chaos of the mass casualty situation and try to cope with the loss of one of their teammates.
- The Warfighters S01E01 – Red Wings Recovery Season 1, Episode 1 - "Red Wings Recovery"
A 2005 Army Rangers mission into Afghanistan to rescue the lone survivor of a SEAL team.
The Warfighters features first-person accounts of recent US Special Forces missions in the war on terror. Driven by first-person accounts, the unnarrated […]
- Live to Tell S01E05 – Roberts Ridge Afghanistan 2002: A quick reaction force of U.S. Army Rangers goes into the snowy mountains of Afghanistan to rescue a missing Navy SEAL; things quickly turn bad when enemy fighters bombard them and multiple teammates are killed.
- NCIS: New Orleans S02E15 – No Man’s Land Season 02, Episode 15 – “No Man’s Land”
A mysterious man saves a lieutenant’s life and disappears from the scene, but the NCIS team soon discover forensic evidence that suggests he’s a soldier who was captured in Afghanistan and never found.
- A Flickering Truth (2015) Afghanistan's film history might well have have been lost forever, if not for the brave custodians who risked their lives to conceal films from the Taliban regime. This is a chronicle of their attempts to preserve and restore thousands of hours of film.