Afghanistan 2009: A group of U.S. Army Rangers goes after a jihadist network when their unit hits a roadside bomb and suffers multiple casualties. The team overcomes the chaos of the mass casualty situation and try to cope with the loss of one of their teammates.
- Live to Tell S01E05 – Roberts Ridge Afghanistan 2002: A quick reaction force of U.S. Army Rangers goes into the snowy mountains of Afghanistan to rescue a missing Navy SEAL; things quickly turn bad when enemy fighters bombard them and multiple teammates are killed.
- Live to Tell S01E07 – Ranger Machine Iraq 2006: A team of U.S. Army Rangers lead a covert operation to take out a group of Al-Qaeda high value targets. Deep in enemy territory it's the implicit trust amongst the team that allows them to overcome hurdle after hurdle.
- The Warfighters S01E01 – Red Wings Recovery Season 1, Episode 1 - "Red Wings Recovery"
A 2005 Army Rangers mission into Afghanistan to rescue the lone survivor of a SEAL team.
The Warfighters features first-person accounts of recent US Special Forces missions in the war on terror. Driven by first-person accounts, the unnarrated […]
- Kamp Holland (2016) In the confused melee that follows a roadside bomb attack on their convoy in Afghanistan, a Dutch soldier opens fire on a suspect Afghan, only to find that this killing unleashes a chain of dramatic events that will cast a long shadow over the lives of all initial survivors.
- Cell (2016) When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos […]