Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Red Wings Recovery”
An account of a 2005 mission in Afghanistan, where Army Rangers sent to recover the remains of a helicopter crash discover there was a survivor whom they set out to rescue.
- The Warfighters S01E01 – Red Wings Recovery Season 1, Episode 1 - "Red Wings Recovery"
A 2005 Army Rangers mission into Afghanistan to rescue the lone survivor of a SEAL team.
The Warfighters features first-person accounts of recent US Special Forces missions in the war on terror. Driven by first-person accounts, the unnarrated […]
- Live to Tell S01E04 – Task Force Merrill Afghanistan 2010: A team of U.S. Army Rangers sets out on a mission to engage the Taliban and gather intelligence when their unit hits an IED. After the blast, the platoon pushes through their fears to aid a fellow soldier who is critically injured and together they display a level of […]
- Live to Tell S01E06 – Objective Breton Afghanistan 2009: A group of U.S. Army Rangers goes after a jihadist network when their unit hits a roadside bomb and suffers multiple casualties. The team overcomes the chaos of the mass casualty situation and try to cope with the loss of one of their teammates.
- Live to Tell S01E05 – Roberts Ridge Afghanistan 2002: A quick reaction force of U.S. Army Rangers goes into the snowy mountains of Afghanistan to rescue a missing Navy SEAL; things quickly turn bad when enemy fighters bombard them and multiple teammates are killed.
- Live to Tell S01E07 – Ranger Machine Iraq 2006: A team of U.S. Army Rangers lead a covert operation to take out a group of Al-Qaeda high value targets. Deep in enemy territory it's the implicit trust amongst the team that allows them to overcome hurdle after hurdle.