Set in the future of 2024, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier must cope with the loss of the X-Men when a corporation lead by Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world leaving it to destruction, with Logan’s healing abilities slowly fading away and Xavier’s Alzheimer’s forcing him to forget. Logan must defeat Nathaniel Essex with the help of a young girl named Laura Kinney, a female clone of Wolverine.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired January 19, 2017
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Dragonfly (2016) Told with heart, humor, and a little bit of magic, Dragonfly is a female led feature film about homecoming and healing for a Midwestern family divided by divorce and illness. Struggling artist Anna Larsen’s mother has never understood her. When her mom is diagnosed with early onset […]
- Stagecoach: The Texas Jack Story (2017) After retiring from his life as an outlaw, ranch owner Nathaniel Reed (Trace Adkins) quietly leads an honest existence with his devoted wife, Laura Lee. But his gun-slinging past suddenly comes back to haunt him when he learns that the man he once maimed during a stagecoach robbery is […]
- Incorporated S01E07 – Executables Season 01, Episode 07 - Executables
Ben races against time to finish the Everclear device and help out Spiga in the questioning of an enemy agent. Meanwhile, Laura bargains to save a girl's sight; and Theo finds his skills being tested by a well-trained opponent from uptown.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E11 Season 02, Episode 11 – Josh Is the Man of My Dreams, Right?
When the Santa Ana winds blow into town, they cause everyone in West Covina to act a bit strange and question their relationships and priorities. Rebecca and Nathaniel get to know each other better, while Paula and Darryl […]