Seventeen year old LOLA FRANKLIN runs away from home but allows the world to believe she has been kidnapped. Intent on making her way across country, she meets a boy (MARLO) her age in a New Mexico diner. They fall instantly in love. But when Marlo learns of the reward for Lola’s safe return, he must confront his own past and decide whether to take Lola back home to collect the reward or help her continue her mysterious journey.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired April 8, 2016
- The Librarians (2014) S02E05 – And the Hollow Men While chasing one of the Library's missing artifacts, Flynn is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger with both amnesia and a collection of all the Library's missing artifacts. Soon all of them are in pursuit of the Staff of Zarathustra before it falls into the hands of […]
- Falling Water S01E10 Season 1, Episode 10 - Circular Time
Tess tries to protect the boy; Taka attempts to appease the Green; and Burton strives to heal the Woman in Red.
Three unrelated people slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious […]
- Nowhere Boys S03E02 The Nowhere Boys comb the streets of Bremin for signs of life but find themselves under attack from a mysterious life force.
This fantasy action-adventure series follows four teenage boys who get lost in the forest and discover, when they return home, that they are in an alternate world […]
- Nowhere Boys S03E03 Season 3, Episode 3 – “We Are Not Alone"
The gang catch their mysterious stalker, who is just as confused by this strange and empty world, as they are.
This fantasy action-adventure series follows four teenage boys who get lost in the forest and discover, when they return home, that […]
- This Is Where I Leave You (2014) When their father passes away, four grown, world-weary siblings return to their childhood home and are requested -- with an admonition -- to stay there together for a week, along with their free-speaking mother (Jane Fonda) and a collection of spouses, exes and might-have-beens. As the […]