A 14-year old boy’s life changes forever when his estranged mother introduces him to the music of The Clash in 1979 London.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired October 8, 2016
- El buen vasallo (2016) Takes place in a humble town located in Puerto Rico in the 1940’s. After a long day of work in the sugarcane fields, Benito and his coworkers find themselves in the town’s cantina. There, they’ll have a chance to act against the oppression from a greedy landowner or stay forever silent.
- Ordinary World (2016) Perry is a happily married father of two living a comfortable but sedate life in the suburbs. On the occasion of his 40th birthday, he seeks to revisit his former life as the lead singer in a popular punk band though his middle-aged reality quickly (and hilariously) clashes with the […]
- Haven S05E26 – Forever Nathan struggles to return to Haven as Dwight reconsiders his future in the series finale, which also finds Audrey coming to a terrifying decision about how she might finally save the town from Croatoan.
- My Lonely Me (2016) I am aged 7, I fear for my life. I run to a convent door. Cry for my Mother and Father. But they are no more... Now I am 21, locked in a swirling mist. Music is the only key that will unlock. My Lonely Me
- Love, Nina S01E03 – Episode 3 Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the editor of a London literary review.