“Lopez,” a 1/2 hour comedy starring and executive produced by renowned stand-up comedian and actor George Lopez will premiere on TV Land in 2016. John Altschuler and Dave Krinsky (“Silicon Valley,” “King Of The Hill”) will write and executive produce the series. Also executive producing are Michael Rotenberg (“It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia”) of 3 Arts Entertainment and Troy Miller (“Arrested Development”), who is producing the show via Dakota Pictures.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Slave for a Day”
George’s enemies make their way to a fundraiser where George will be auctioned off.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired March 31, 2016
- Moonbeam City S01E01 – Mall Hath No Fury Comedy Central has given a 10-episode order to animated comedy series Moonbeam City, an absurdist take on the gritty, sex-drenched crime dramas from the 1980s. Created and executive produced by Scott Gairdner (Conan), executive produced by Olive Bridge Entertainment’s Will Gluck and […]
- Roots (2016) S01E02 – Part 2 Part 2. In 1775, Kunta is working on the Waller farm when he meets English Redcoats encouraging slaves to run away and join the English army. The slaves are promised freedom if they fight for King George. During the battle Kunta realizes the English are little better than the Americans […]
- Review S03E06 Review with Forrest MacNeil
"Review" is a half-hour comedy starring Andy Daly as critic Forrest MacNeil, who does not review boring things like films, food or art. Instead, Forrest reviews the most intense experiences of life itself -- by living them. From the dangers of drug […]
- The Leftovers S02E01 – The Leftovers Jarden, Texas was renamed “Miracle” after it was discovered that no one had departed. The town has since become a magnet for tourists and people who are convinced it is special and can keep them safe. Among the local families is the Murphys: the father, John (Kevin Carroll), the mother, […]
- Nightcap S01E10 – Guest in a Snake Season 01, Episode 10 – Guest in a Snake
In the first-season finale, Staci ponders taking a new job working for Wendy Williams. Meanwhile, Mariska Hargitay agrees to a dangerous stunt involving an anaconda; and Joel Schumacher interrupts Todd's first directing assignment with Rosie […]