After his young son goes missing, Lei (Andy Lau) begins a 14-year quest to find him.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired January 11, 2017
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired December 10, 2015
- Chorus (2015) A separated couple meet again after 10 years when the body of their missing son is found. Amid the guilt of losing a loved one, they hesitantly move toward affirmation of life, acceptance of death, and even the possibility of reconciliation.
- Les Cowboys (2015) Drama about a father and son who set out to find their missing daughter/sister with the help of an American headhunter.
- Lost In Hong Kong (2015) 這麼近那麼遠 A missed love with three pairs of men and women.
- Thoonga Vanam (2015) An undercover cop finds himself in a Catch-22 situation where he has to return the drugs he had stolen from a kingpin in exchange for his son. The bag containing the drug goes missing, and with both gangsters and cops on his tail, can he get out of this mess?
- Utopians (2016) Tung lau hap woo
This visually stunning erotic drama follows a young man who finds himself unexpectedly attracted to his handsome, outspoken male professor. Despite — or perhaps because of — his conservative upbringing, Hins is intent on getting close enough to Ming to understand him. […]