A look at the impact of Alf Garnett, with contributions from Graham Linehan, Lee Mack and Simon Day.
BBC Four will recreate three British classic Lost Sitcoms – Hancock’s Half Hour, Steptoe And Son and Till Death Us Do Part – with a brand new stellar cast. The Lost Sitcoms are part of a landmark sitcom season on the BBC and will be recorded with stripped-down, minimalist sets in front of a studio audience. The scripts for these films still exist, but the original recordings have been lost from the BBC archives.
- Lost Sitcoms S01E03 – Hancock’s Half Hour: The New Neighbour Series which recreates three classic lost British sitcoms with a stellar new cast. In this episode of Hancock's Half Hour originally broadcast in 1956, Tony has a new neighbour whose behaviour is very, very suspicious.
BBC Four will recreate three British classic Lost Sitcoms - […]
- Lost Sitcoms S01E04 – Steptoe and Son: A Winter’s Tale Season 01, Episode 04 - “Steptoe and Son: A Winter's Tale”
Another of Galton and Simpson's iconic shows Steptoe And Son, which originally ran from 1962 to 1965, will also be part of the Lost Sitcoms.
Jeff Rawle (Drop the Dead Donkey) and Ed Coleman (Pride) will re-create one of the […]
- Citizen Khan S05E03 Season 05, Episode 03 -“Funeral”
Tragedy strikes the Khan household.
Family-based sitcom set in the capital of British Pakistan - Sparkhill, Birmingham. Citizen Khan follows the trials and tribulations of loud-mouthed, tight-fisted, self-appointed community leader Mr Khan and his long […]
- This World S13E07 – The Coffee Trail with Simon Reeve
This World is a BBC television documentary strand, shown in the United Kingdom on BBC Two, and occasionally internationally on BBC World. The subject matter is mainly social issues and current affairs stories from around the world.
- The Royals (2015) S02E01 – It Is Not, nor It Cannot Come to Good After King Simon's death, King Cyrus' new look monarchy is on full display at the Royal polo match; Prince Liam is set on revenge and receives some unexpected help; Queen Helena maneuvers for power.