Lost Theaters of Wichita has the inside story from those who were there. It’s a tale of two great entertainment palaces—one that barely survived and the other that came crashing down while still in its prime. The Miller could still be entertaining people to this day in a grand atmosphere unlike any other. But instead, a parking garage sits in that spot–a monument to history lost and a lesson for future generations to heed. Program includes additional segments on Wichita theater history not included in the documentary itself, and a question and answer session with some of the people interviewed in the film.
- Man Finds Food S02E11 – Gourmet Garage Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman seeks out Singapore's secret eats, including chilli crab at a hard-to-find restaurant, chasiu at a speakeasy hidden beneath a ramen shop and a gourmet hot dog in a movie theater parking garage.
In his new original Travel Channel series, Adam […]
- Get Santa (2014) Get Santa tells the story of a father and son who must team up to save Christmas, once they discover Santa Claus sleeping in their garage after crashing his sleigh and finding himself on the run from the […]
- The Girl on the Train (2014) When documentary filmmaker Danny Hart boards a train at Grand Central Station he has no reason to expect anything more than a pleasant ride to upstate New York to interview the subjects for his latest project. But a chance encounter with a mysterious young woman leads him on a journey of […]
- The Gamechangers (2015) This 90-minute factual drama goes behind the scenes of the hit video game Grand Theft Auto, arguably the greatest British coding success since Bletchley Park. The fastest-selling entertainment product in history comes not from Silicon Valley, but is driven by a bunch of British game […]
- The Search for General Tso (2014) From New York City to the farmlands of the Midwest, there are 50,000 Chinese restaurants in the U.S., yet one dish in particular has conquered the American culinary landscape with a force befitting its military moniker—“General Tso’s Chicken.” But who was General Tso and how did this […]