Three years after his wife, acclaimed photographer Laura Freed, dies in a car crash, Gene keeps everyday life going with his shy teenage son, Conrad. A planned exhibition of Laura’s photographs prompts Gene’s older son, Jonah, to return to the house he grew up in—and for the first time in a very long time, the father and the two brothers are living under the same roof. Underneath the affection and friction that is a part of restored family life between these three, we feel the striking loss that marks each of them. At the same time, the three have completely different memories of the exceptional woman who influenced their lives so profoundly. Did any of them really know her?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(93 downloads) Aired July 22, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(264 downloads) Aired July 3, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(212 downloads) Aired July 3, 2016
- The Middle S08E02 – A Tough Pill to Swallow Season 08, Episode 02 – ”A Tough Pill to Swallow"
When a devastated Sue discovers that she has been kicked out of college because she forgot to renew her financial aid, Mike tries to come to her rescue and convince a tough college bursar to reinstate her. Meanwhile, having only taken […]
- Veep S05E07 – Congressional Ball Season 05, Episode 07 – “Congressional Ball”
The White House Christmas party finds Selina canvassing for votes to break the election tie. Meanwhile, the “50 Hottest D.C. Staffers” list is on everyone’s lips in the West Wing; Mike mulls a career move; and Dan helps Jonah hone his debate […]
- The Hallow (2015) A family who moved into a remote mill house in Ireland finds themselves in a fight for survival with demonic creatures living in the […]
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- The Lady in the Van (2015) Miss Shepherd, a vagrant woman, parks her decrepit van outside a man's house and stays living there for 15 years. He eventually allows her to park her vehicle in his drive, sparking an often-strained relationship which ends when she dies in […]