Following on from his recent look at alcoholism, the UK’s premier documentarian returns with another sensitive film, this time on living with a brain injury. Earl’s personality and interests have radically altered since he was involved in a car crash, while Dan – who sustained his injury in the late 90s – is desperate to live independently again. Elsewhere, Amanda is struggling to readjust to family life, and Natalie’s carers share her especially affecting story.
- My Scientology Movie (2016) Following a long fascination with the religion and with much experience in dealing with eccentric, unpalatable and unexpected human behavior, the beguilingly unassuming Theroux won't take no for an answer when his request to enter the Church's headquarters is turned down. Inspired by the […]
- Blunt Talk S02E03 – Your Therapist and His P…. Are Here Season 02, Episode 01 – “I Remember That Time More Like a Movie I Saw Than a Life I Lived”
Walter reunites with an old flame who is investigating an important story; Jim and Celia celebrate three months together; Rosalie adjusts to time away from Teddy.
Walter Blunt is a British […]
- This Life (2015) S02E01 – Stay Positive Season 02, Episode 01 – “Stay Positive”
We all live our lives knowing we’re going to die. For one woman, this truth hits hard, and the effect transforms not only her own existence, but also the lives of everyone who loves her. Set in contemporary Montreal, THIS LIFE is a family saga […]
- This Life (2015) S02E05 Season 02, Episode 05 – “Communion”
Natalie looks for distractions as she awaits scan results; and Maggie and Raza share an awkward lunch with her parents.
We all live our lives knowing we’re going to die. For one woman, this truth hits hard, and the effect transforms not only her own […]
- This Life (2015) S02E08 Season 02, Episode 08 – “Destruction as Creation”
Oliver struggles with the realities of being hypomanic and the collateral damage caused to his studio. Natalie's treatment is at a crossroads when she's faced with the risky prospect of doubling her dose.
We all live our lives knowing […]