Season 05 , Episode 17 – “Exposed and Unfiltered (Part 1)”
Coming off of the most explosive Atlanta season to date, concerns of cast violence compel producers to reunite the cast in small groups at a secret location. Bambi and Betty Idol face off over Scrappy while Tommie gets word that her legal issues just got worse thanks to Joseline.
The city’s hip hop elite are about to have their lives changed in ways they never imagined – for better or for worse! In the music mecca of the South, artists rise and fall, families grow and are torn apart, and what goes around – definitely comes around. These players continue to be on the cutting edge of the good, bad and naughty side of love. Returning fan favorites will be joined by some new faces.
- Full Out (2015) Based on the true life story of California gymnast Ariana Berlin. As she zoned in on her Olympic goals, 14 year old Ariana Berlin's life took a sharp turn when she was involved in a debilitating car accident. Gaining her confidence and movement back through learning hip hop dance, she […]
- High Strung (2016) When a hip hop violinist busking in the New York subway encounters a classical dancer on scholarship at the Manhattan Conservatory of the Arts, sparks fly. With the help of a hip hop dance crew they must find a common ground while preparing for a competition that could change their lives […]
- Für Elise (2012) 15-year-old Elise is longing for a happy family life, but her mother Betty is weak and egocentric. She drowns her problems in alcohol. Everything seems to turn out good when they meet Ludwig. But he does not fall in love with Betty, he loves Elise
- Wicked City S01E03 – Should I Stay or Should I Go Season 01, Episode 03 – “Wicked City”
Kent asks Betty to love him and gives her a copy of the novel “Phantom of the Opera” as romantic inspiration. Elsewhere, Jack and Paco identify the body they found in the floorboards as a former librarian; and later, uncover a huge surprise on a […]
- The Get Down S01E01 – Pilot
Season 01 , Episode 01 – “Where There Is Ruin, There Is Hope for a Treasure”
Zeke's resolve to woo a girl sends him into a dizzying, dangerous nightclub scene, where he crosses paths with a nimble local legend.
The Get Down focuses on 1970s New York City - broken down and […]