The city’s hip hop elite are about to have their lives changed in ways they never imagined – for better or for worse! In the music mecca of the South, artists rise and fall, families grow and are torn apart, and what goes around – definitely comes around. These players continue to be on the cutting edge of the good, bad and naughty side of love. Returning fan favorites will be joined by some new faces.
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta S05E17 – Exposed and Unfiltered (Part 1) Season 05 , Episode 17 – “Exposed and Unfiltered (Part 1)”
Coming off of the most explosive Atlanta season to date, concerns of cast violence compel producers to reunite the cast in small groups at a secret location. Bambi and Betty Idol face off over Scrappy while Tommie gets word that […]
- High Strung (2016) When a hip hop violinist busking in the New York subway encounters a classical dancer on scholarship at the Manhattan Conservatory of the Arts, sparks fly. With the help of a hip hop dance crew they must find a common ground while preparing for a competition that could change their lives […]
- Full Out (2015) Based on the true life story of California gymnast Ariana Berlin. As she zoned in on her Olympic goals, 14 year old Ariana Berlin's life took a sharp turn when she was involved in a debilitating car accident. Gaining her confidence and movement back through learning hip hop dance, she […]
- The Get Down S01E01 – Pilot
Season 01 , Episode 01 – “Where There Is Ruin, There Is Hope for a Treasure”
Zeke's resolve to woo a girl sends him into a dizzying, dangerous nightclub scene, where he crosses paths with a nimble local legend.
The Get Down focuses on 1970s New York City - broken down and […]
- The Get Down S01E04 – Forget Safety, Be Notorious Season 01 , Episode 04 – “Forget Safety, Be Notorious”
After a citywide blackout, Papa Fuerte takes a shine to mayoral candidate Ed Koch. Shao finds himself on the outs with Flash and tries to make amends
The Get Down focuses on 1970s New York City - broken down and beaten up, violent, […]