Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the editor of a London literary review. After a rocky start, Nina gets to know George and her family, and news about one of their neighbours leads to an awkward encounter for Nina.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(22 downloads) Aired May 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired May 21, 2016
- Offspring S06E01 – …Make Lemonade Eighteen months after the events of season five, Nina and the Proudman clan are shaken by tragedy when a family gathering results in explosive revelations.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously […]
- Offspring S06E03 – Getting to Know You Nina gets to know St Francis' alleged "pantsman" Dr Angus Freeman better, with his behaviour leading her to do something out of character.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously messy family, […]
- Urban Family (2015) Ollaan vapaita Selja is in her thirties and lives in a shared flat with her friends. One day a boy appears at her door; a boy she gave up for adoption sixteen years earlier. Selja has a chance to get to know her son, but at the same time, makes a complete mess of her and her best friends’ lives. Urban […]
- Fly Away Solo (2015) Masaan Four lives intersect along the Ganges: a low caste boy in hopeless love, a daughter ridden with guilt of a sexual encounter ending in a tragedy, a hapless father with fading morality, and a spirited child yearning for a family, long to escape the moral constructs of a […]
- Dilwale (2015) The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. The film is a story about Raj and Meera and their enchanting relationship that travels through years of hatred for each each other. Set in a vicious and violent environment, Raj and Meera deal with the […]