The novice childminder goes on an awkward date with Nunney, a youth from across the road, though she remains unsure whether she likes him beyond friendship. George advises her to be to be careful, believing that when friends have sex things can often become complicated. An evening of awkward conversation in the local pub seems to confirm her doubts. Later, Nina, George, Joe and Max are secretly disposing of rubbish in a skip on the road when the owner interrupts them.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired May 27, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired May 27, 2016
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the editor of a London literary review. After a rocky start, Nina gets to know George and her family, and news about one of their neighbours leads […]
- Family Guy S14E08 – Brokeback Swanson Season 14, Episode 08 – “Brokeback Swanson”
When Joe is trampled in a local running of the bulls and becomes a quadriplegic, the guys find it too difficult to hang around him. Meanwhile, Brian sleeps with a married woman, and when the husband returns home, he pretends to be the family’s […]
- The Bridge Part 2 (2016) The second-half of the movie picks up in the present day, seven years later, with Ryan returning home from being on the road touring as a professional singer and Molly working at her father's corporation.
- The Principal S01E02 – Episode 2 The school is in lockdown as the police investigation into the school murder begins. Bashir battles to contain the frenzy which has ensued at school and the rage of the victim’s brother. Can he stop him retaliating? Details of the crime are kept from teachers, students and even Kellie […]
- Nina Forever (2015) Holly loves Rob and tries to help him through his grief – even if it means contending with his dead girlfriend Nina, who comes back, bloody and broken, every time they make […]