Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the editor of a London literary review.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired June 3, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired June 3, 2016
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the editor of a London literary review. After a rocky start, Nina gets to know George and her family, and news about one of their neighbours leads […]
- Love, Nina S01E02 – Episode 2 The novice childminder goes on an awkward date with Nunney, a youth from across the road, though she remains unsure whether she likes him beyond friendship. George advises her to be to be careful, believing that when friends have sex things can often become complicated. An evening of […]
- Love, Nina S01E05 – Episode 5 Nina accidentally crashes George’s car and manages to set in motion a series of mishaps that could lead to her leaving the house for good.
- Tony (2016) Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in and invites Tony out for a party. After receiving a worried phone call, Tony is torn between his social life and the responsibility of his mother.
- The Diabolical (2015) When a single mother and her two young children are tormented by an increasingly strange and intense presence in their quiet suburban home, she turns to her scientist boyfriend to take on the violent forces that paranormal experts are too frightened to […]