In a fancy split-level condo in Tokyo’s Roppongi nightlife district, four women and four men gather from midnight to 5 am. They’ve all paid to be there (men more than women), and they have only one thing in common–they seek anonymous sex. Using no names, they’re known only by their types: freeter (temp or part-time worker), mild-mannered salaryman, duplicitous OL (office lady), self-conscious working class factory worker, perfectionist teacher, veteran pervert, shy NEET (“not in education, employment or training”) and bashful college student. Together, they unravel their identities in a night of increasing debauchery. Daisuke Miura’s adaptation of his critically acclaimed 2005 play of the same name explores Japan’s fuzoku (sex industry) with depth, humor and freewheeling indecency. This surprising, erotic and disturbing film features breakout performances by Sosuke Ikematsu and Mugi Kadowaki, who are tempted to mix love with sex.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired January 24, 2016
- Eva Braun (2015) Eva Braun takes inspiration from the actual sex scandals in the Italian Parliament and the 120 Days of Sodoma by Marquis De Sade. This mix create a grotesque journey through power, sex and will of people who does everything to be successful. Pier is a powerful and important Mogul who […]
- Love That Makes You Cry (2016) いつかこの恋を思い出してきっと泣いてしまう Follows the story of love, friendship and growth of six young men and women who move from countryside to the big city of Tokyo, each with their own dreams and aspirations. Among them is Sugihara Oto and Soda Ren. After her mother died, Oto was raised by adoptive parents in Hokkaido. […]
- Initiation Love (2015) Set in Shizuoka and Tokyo, Japan in the late 1980's. Takkun (Shota Matsuda) is a university student in Shizuoka attempting to find a job. Mayu (Atsuko Maeda) is a dental hygienist. They meet through a blind date and begin to date, but Takkun finds a job in Tokyo and goes there. They […]
- The Odd Couple (2015) S03E04 Season 03 , Episode 04 – “Taffy Days”
Oscar reconnects with many significant people from Walter's life when he agrees to carry out his father's final wish to spread his ashes behind the candy factory he used to own.
Oscar's life seems almost perfect...sure he's divorced and his […]
- Uzumasa Limelight (2014) 太秦 ライム ライト A moving, nostalgic portrait of the men behind the golden age of chanbara (sword-fighting dramas and films) that goes behind the scenes of the distinctive film genre for which Japan is most famous, with dominant performance by real-life kirare-yaku Seizo Fukumoto.