Season 01 , Episode 2 – “Saigon, Vietnam – Part 2”
Luke continues through the streets of Saigon in District 1, visiting his favourite pho restaurant. He then uncovers a family dispute between two sisters with competing food stalls both called number one Xôi Gà, then it’s off to Miss Yung-Jow, his very own ‘lunch lady’ who has been cooking a different dish every day for twenty years. In District 4, Luke revisits a family-favourite restaurant, Quán ốc Oanh, where he’s enticed by the aromas as he explores the street before cooking up some spicy chilli crab claws.
In this Southeast Asian culinary exploration, Luke Nguyen travels through Saigon, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Jakarta, Indonesia.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired September 15, 2016
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E03 – Bangkok, Thailand (1) Season 01 , Episode 3 – “Bangkok, Thailand (1)”
Luke continues his street food journey and with different street food vendors on every corner he stumbles across hidden stalls and characters like Miaw who teaches him how to cook a traditional Thai sweet dessert, Thai coconut pudding. […]
- Man Finds Food S02E08 – Cashew ‘Cue Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman's on the hunt for secret restaurants and off-menu dishes in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, including a hidden bowl of pho, off-menu cashew smoked ribs, a secret soul music burger and a hidden garden restaurant in the middle of the city.
In his new […]
- Kabali (2016) கபாலி Kabali is an upcoming Indian Tamil mob film written and directed by Pa. Ranjith. The film stars Rajinikanth, Radhika Apte, Kishore, Kalaiyarasan, Dhansika, and Dinesh Ravi. Principal photography for the film began on 21 August 2015 in Chennai, while filming is set to commence in Malaysia […]
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders S01E01 – The Harmful One Centers on a special division of the BAU that helps Americans, who find themselves in trouble overseas, through behavior analysis.
Season 1 , Episode 1 – “The Harmful One”
The International Division of the FBI investigates cases involving Americans abroad. In the opener, three […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E15 – Pop-Up Restaurant Season 7, Eposode 14-15 - ”Hot Potato”
The five remaining contestants are introduced to special culinary guest judge Richard Blais - chef, restaurateur and cookbook author - who reveals the seventh Mystery Box challenge. The winner will avoid competing in the elimination challenge and […]