Season 01 , Episode 4 – “Bangkok, Thailand (2)”
Luke ventures through the back streets of Bangkok in search of the best tom yum soup in the city. Then he entertains the locals creating a disappearing Thai delicacy, fresh dancing shrimp salad. Luke wanders through the streets of Chinatown before dining with locals at a 70-year-old street food stall only centimetres away from hectic traffic. He then meets up with his friend Chow who takes him to a famous street restaurant called Thip Samai where they watch the chefs cook the best pad Thai in Bangkok, ten serves at a time!
In this Southeast Asian culinary exploration, Luke Nguyen travels through Saigon, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E02 – Saigon, Vietnam – Part 2 Season 01 , Episode 2 – “Saigon, Vietnam - Part 2”
Luke continues through the streets of Saigon in District 1, visiting his favourite pho restaurant. He then uncovers a family dispute between two sisters with competing food stalls both called number one Xôi Gà, then it’s off to Miss […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E05 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1) Season 01 , Episode 5 – “Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1)”
Luke continues his street food journey venturing into multicultural Kuala Lumpur. Luke meets his friend Tana in Brickfields, an area filled with a variety of different Indian dishes. Tana escorts Luke to his favourite street food […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E03 – Bangkok, Thailand (1) Season 01 , Episode 3 – “Bangkok, Thailand (1)”
Luke continues his street food journey and with different street food vendors on every corner he stumbles across hidden stalls and characters like Miaw who teaches him how to cook a traditional Thai sweet dessert, Thai coconut pudding. […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E01 – Saigon, Vietnam – Part 1 Season 01 , Episode 1 – “Saigon, Vietnam - Part 1”
Luke begins his adventure in his family’s home city of Saigon, Vietnam, where getting up early in the morning and venturing straight into the hustle and bustle of the markets is part of everyday life. It’s here talking with the stall […]
- Man Finds Food S02E03 – Riverfront Hideaways Season 02, Episode 03 – “Riverfront Hideaways”
Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman finds off-menu Pad Thai and a floating food market in Bangkok, Thailand.
In his new original Travel Channel series, Adam Richman crisscrosses the country on the ultimate quest to uncover unique, […]