The story of an aging Mexican migrant who spent his entire life working in the California fields, separated from his family back home. A melancholy alcoholic, one morning he realizes life has rolled past him and he has nothing to show for it. Lupe embarks on existential journey, trying to come to terms with his choices and reconnect with what he left behind.
- Beat Bugs S01E08 – Sun King
Jay, Kumi, Crick, Buzz, and Walter are best friends who band together to explore and learn in an overgrown suburban backyard, which to them is their entire universe. The show incorporates songs from the Lennon/McCartney ‘Northern Songs’ catalogue, to tell uplifting and […]
- Give Me the Sun (2016) Taiyo ga Hoshii Clearly, the comfort woman controversy is far from resolved - and that explains why Zhongyi Ban has now completed his third documentary on the subject. "Give Me the Sun" introduces us to a group of seven aging Chinese women whose bodies and minds were irrevocably scarred by the […]
- Hillsburn: A Band Becomes (2016) Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called Hillsburn. The cameras roll from the moment of their first jam and follow through a series of attention gathering concerts, leading to the recording and […]
- Pa.Va (2016) Pa.Va or Pappanekkurichum Varkeyekkurichum focuses on existential aspects of life in two close octogenarian friends Pappen and Varkey. The movie narrates the love and friendship shared between two close friends - Pappen and Varkey, in the backdrop of Christian families in Central […]
- Grief (2015) "GRIEF" follows the life and sudden death of Kari, a fragile honors student, who decides that suicide is the only way out. You will be shown the world of her friends and family in order to observe how one person's death truly does impact those around them in a profound and surreal way. […]