Ma’ Rosa has four children. She owns a small convenient store in a poor neighborhood of Manila where everybody likes her. To make ends meet, Rosa and her husband, Nestor, resell small amounts of narcotics on the side. One day, they get arrested. Rosa’s children are ready to do anything to buy their parents’ freedom from the corrupt police.
- Things to Come (2016) Original Title
Nathalie teaches philosophy at a high school in Paris. She is passionate about her job and particularly enjoys passing on the pleasure of thinking. Married with two children, she divides her time between her family, former students and her very possessive […]
- Summer in the City (2016) When a small town woman with southern charm is given a big promotion managing a store in the Big Apple, she tries to adopt a big city personality and it leads to disastrous results.
- The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez (2016) Les beaux jours d’Aranjuez
A man and a woman share their musings on love and freedom one summer night. The couple’s conversation meanders through memories, unspoken desires and passion through poetic dialogue.
- Pride & Bounty (2016) Originates in the small, rural town of Culebra, Mexico and takes place in one day between the hours of 6AM – 3:30PM. As a team of hit men ascends upon the small town looking for their mark, they encounter all walks of life along their way. Unexpected circumstances interconnect different […]
- Her Love Boils Bathwater (2016) 湯を沸かすほどの熱い愛
Futaba has a tender and tough side. Her daughter is Azumi. One day, she learns that she doesn't have much time left to live. Futaba decides she has 4 things to do before she dies: 1.) she wants to find her missing husband and get him to resume the family bathhouse business […]