Season 01, Episode 12 – Screwdrive
A mole leaks secret intel about The Phoenix Foundation and MacGyver goes on the hunt with a screwdriver and bug spray. Also: Sarah returns and Nikki resurfaces, but Mac doesn’t know if she’s there to help.
20-something Angus MacGyver creates a clandestine organization where he uses his knack for solving problems in unconventional ways to help prevent disasters from happening.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired January 7, 2017
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired January 7, 2017
- MacGyver (2016) S01E08 Season 01, Episode 08 – “Corkscrew”
An international assassin surfaces and is hired to kill MacGyver, who has to defend himself and Bozer using only a corkscrew and paper towel rolls. Also: Bozer learns of Mac's true identity.
20-something Angus MacGyver creates a clandestine […]
- MacGyver (2016) S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – Pliers
A prodigy is kidnapped in Mac and Bozer's hometown and Mac tries to rescue him with only a set of pliers and a speaker wire.
20-something Angus MacGyver creates a clandestine organization where he uses his knack for solving problems in unconventional […]
- MacGyver (2016) S01E01 – The Rising Season 01, Episode 01 – “The Rising”
Angus "Mac" MacGyver and Jack Dalton, special agents for the Department of External Services (DXS), join forces to recover a missing bioweapon that has the ability to destroy hundreds of thousands of people with one single drop.
A reimagining of […]
- Silent Witness S20E05 Season 20, Episode 05 — Remembrance (1)
The body of 20 year-old Lorna Katz is discovered drifting near the bottom of the River Lea. Her hands are bound, suggesting she was tied up somewhere before she floated downriver.
Silent Witness originally followed the work of forensic […]
- Silent Witness S20E06 ilent Witness originally followed the work of forensic pathologist Dr. Sam Ryan, played by Amanda Burton. In 2004, Burton left the series and Nikki Alexander, played by Emilia Fox, joined Dr. Leo Dalton (William Gaminara) and Dr. Harry Cunningham (Tom Ward) on the forensic pathology […]