A.I. guru Ben Goertzel grew up in a hippie community in Oregon during the Vietnam War. Inspired by science fiction, he imagined a perfect rational world that would transcend 1970s’ America. Ben has dedicated his life to developing OpenCog, a software that models the human mind. If Ben’s design works, OpenCog will become a human-like general intelligence. But for OpenCog to work, it needs a body.
- Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie (2015) 攻殻機動隊 新劇場版 Set in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known […]
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former […]
- Bates Motel S03E01 The series, being a "contemporary prequel" to the 1960 film Psycho, depicts the life of Norman Bates and his mother Norma prior to the events portrayed in Hitchcock's film, albeit in a different fictional town and in a modern setting. The series begins after the death of Norma's husband, […]
- Marvel’s Avengers Assemble S03E25 Civil War Part 3: The Drums of War
After being detained, Iron Man works to free the Avengers with help from Black Widow, When the Inhumans are mind-controlled into attacking innocent humans, the Avengers must find a way to override their control and end the war.
With an all-star […]
- Ransom S01E04 Ransom S01E04- Joe
When an important engineer at a company that manufactures collision avoidance software in cars is taken hostage, Eric and the team email the kidnapper, Joe, but discover a third party is intercepting their correspondence and purposely sabotaging their negotiation […]