After Elizabeth receives advice from former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, she chooses to ignore President Dalton’s recommendation on how to negotiate the safe return of a State Department employee who was kidnapped in Afghanistan. Also, Henry must find a way to persuade his student, Dmitri (Chris Petrovski), to spy for the U.S. government.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(133 downloads) Aired October 12, 2015
- Madam Secretary S02E03 – The Rusalka Elizabeth and President Dalton’s administration are met with hostility while trying to deal with the Russian government. Also, Dmitri is kidnapped and interrogated about being a Russian spy.
- Madam Secretary S03E03 – South China Sea Season 03, Episode 03 – “South China Sea”
Elizabeth finds herself in a stalemate with the Chinese foreign minister as she lobbies for the release of environmental activists who were arrested for spying in China; Henry urges the FBI to investigate one of Elizabeth's former students, who […]
- Madam Secretary S02E10 – The Greater Good Season 02, Episode 10 – “The Greater Good”
Peace talks are scheduled in hopes of ending the escalated conflict with Russia. Traveling to Switzerland, Elizabeth and President Dalton meet with Maria Ostrov, fully prepared to use a reputation-ruining secret they have on her to yield the […]
- Madam Secretary S02E21 – Connection Lost Season 02, Episode 21 – “Connection Lost”
President Dalton sends the “Murphy Station,” aka Henry, Jane and Jose, on a dangerous mission after receiving word that the world’s most wanted terrorist is hiding in Islamabad. This assignment comes as Elizabeth and Henry begin couples therapy […]
- Madam Secretary S03E05 – The French Revolution Season 03, Episode 05 – “The French Revolution”
When an imminent U.S.-France state dinner is jeopardized after a CIA operative is captured by French intelligence, Elizabeth must negotiate the operative's release while keeping the event on track. Also, Russell tries to woo back big […]